I had the pleasure of attending The Art of Marketing in 2011 and was blown away by the quality of speakers and that I was able to learn and take away from each and every one of them something different and dynamic in thinking! It was my first Art of event and I am hooked!
I am really excited to share with you The Art of Marketing here in Vancouver this Fall! Once again there is a very diverse group of credible speakers each with their own story to share. I really believe this line up is leading by example in the industry while at the same time doing their own thing. They are keeping to their own path of success in what works for them and their business!
Marketing to me means the ability to share your product or service and be readily received by the recipient or whomever is your ‘target demographic’. By my standards it is also the ability to humanize your brand ,be relatable and maintain a degree of professionalism at the same time.
I believe that each and every one of these speakers in the September 17th line up have this ability and I am looking very forward to learning from each and every one of them. I hope you’ll join me!
THE ART OF MARKETING
Date: Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Venue: Vancouver Convention Centre
- Arianna Huffington, Chair, President, & Editor-in-Chief of the Huffington PostMedia Group
- Scooter Braun, Talent Manager of Justin Bieber, PSY, Carly Rae Jepsen; & 2013 TIME 100 Most Influential People in the World.
- Jonah Berger, Assistant Professor of Marketing at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania & New York Times Bestselling Author of Contagious
- Eric Ryan, Co-Founder & Chief Brand Architect, Method & Author of The Method Method
- John Gerzema, New York Times Bestselling Author, Social Strategist & Former Chief Insights Officer at Young & Rubicam
- Tom Fishburne, Founder & CEO, Marketoon Studios
Use promo code TWITTERFAN and save $50 off each ticket. If 3 or more tickets are purchased you can get an additional $50 off each ticket! ( ie $100 off each ticket!) Click here to register!
Disclosure: I was given a ticket to The Art of Marketing in exchange for this post. I am very excited to attend and my opinions here are my own.